I have good news! (as usual, maybe),.... lol
So, I got libaudio fixed.
This patch is part of solution at moment.
Actually the fix needs other change on device repo.
I can't link the device patch due to android-5.1 wasn't created at moment. I mean, officially created. But it will ... I think.
Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday!
It's her first year! ... who knows her life history then will know that I mean...
I'm so happy!
Let's move on!
I will try to do something tomorrow, I mean "building" and "uploading" android-5.1 images, at least for I9000 devices.
P1 users, I didn't forget you!
I will start to work on it during next week. So please, wait!